If you are purchasing on behalf of a tax-exempt organization, or claim a sales tax exemption, you may qualify to have the taxes credited after order submission. Simply follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Place your order online or over the phone.
- STEP 2: Complete a Tax Exempt form.
- STEP 3: Choose the "Tax Exemption Request" topic from the drop-down and include your certificate using the Attach Document field. Documents must be provided via pdf, jpg, or png.
Tax Exemption certificates must be submitted each time an order is placed. After we receive a copy and verify your tax exempt information, a credit will be issued within 7 to 10 business days for the tax charged on your order. The following criteria must be met to receive a refund:
- Orders must ship to the state that issued the certificate.
- Orders must be placed using the organization (church, university, etc.) credit card information.
NOTE: Resale tax exemptions will not be honored. Bath & Body Works does not sell merchandise in bulk quantities as our products are intended for personal use only.