At Bath & Body Works, we offer our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, you may return products purchased from us that are in new, gently used or defective condition (due to materials or craftsmanship) for a refund subject to the terms of the Return Policy.
For orders shipped within the United States, use the step-by-step instructions below to return by mail:
- If you received a damaged, defective, or wrong item from your online order, please contact us right away.
- Online purchases may not be exchanged by mail. If you'd like another product or fragrance we suggest placing a new order.
STEP 1: Package your items and your Shipping Confirmation email.
- Place your items in a box — the one your order came in can easily be reused — along with any necessary packing materials.
- Print and enclose the top half of your Shipping Confirmation email to use as your return receipt. TIP: Look for the scissor icon in the email!
- If you are unable to include your Shipping Confirmation email because you lost the email or don’t have access to a printer, be sure to include your order number, billing name, and address on a piece of paper with your return. If your return is sent back without this information, we will not be able to process your refund.
STEP 2: Take your package to the carrier of your choice.
- Be sure that your return is properly insured and trackable so you’ll be able to ensure your package arrives as expected.
- You will be responsible for the shipping cost of your return.
- Keep the tracking information until your return has been processed.
STEP 3: Mail your package to the following address:
- Bath & Body Works
514 Exchange Way
Commercial Point, OH 43116
Once we receive your items, we’ll send you a Return Order Confirmation email with all the details.
STEP 4: Please allow up to 21 business days for us to receive your return and process your credit.
How Will I Be Refunded?
Ninety days or less from the order date, returns of products purchased from us that are in new, gently used, or defective condition (due to materials or craftsmanship) will be credited to the original form of payment; thereafter, an E-Gift Card will be issued and emailed to you at the email address associated with the original order. If you paid with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card, a new E-Gift Card will be issued and emailed to you. Refund amounts are based on the purchase price originally paid for the product and will not include shipping and handling charges. All applicable promotions, discounts, offers, free items (as part of a qualifying purchase) and coupons granted at the time of purchase will be prorated and applied when calculating the refund amount. Once the return is processed, we will send an email confirmation of your credit. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
An item acquired online by redeeming a My Bath & Body Works loyalty program reward (a “Reward”) should not be returned by mail and doing so will result in forfeiture of the Reward. Please see store-based options for returning or exchanging an item acquired online by redeeming a Reward.
Additional Return Terms and Conditions:
To make sure that we handle every return or exchange with reasonable fairness, we will not allow the return or exchange of product showing excessive wear and tear (for example, if the product looks significantly used) or product with a label that has been intentionally defaced. Whether a product shows excessive wear or tear or is returned in new, gently used or defective condition (or whether a return otherwise complies with the Return Policy) will be determined by Bath & Body Works and White Barn in their sole discretion. Bath & Body Works and White Barn reserve the right to modify or withdraw the Return Policy and the 100% satisfaction guarantee at any time with or without notice.