To ensure the safety of our customers and associates, we currently have the following safety measures in place in our stores:
- Masks are optional in our stores for fully vaccinated customers. Unless otherwise required by state or local law.
- To ensure the safety of our customers and associates, we have installed protective plexi guards at the pickup counter, and the following areas will be cleaned and sanitized between customer visits: cashwrap area, PIN pads, registers and keyboards, plexi guards, phones and all counter surfaces.
- All fixtures on the sales floor, including drawer handles, will be cleaned and sanitized every hour (and more frequently if customer volume is high).
- Door handles will be sanitized throughout the day.
- We’ll align with CDC-recommended social distancing guidelines. This includes placing floor decals to help you maintain a 6-foot distance between other customers and associates.
- Our associates will not ask to hold your ID or phone. Instead, they will verbally confirm any information needed for pickup.
What else can I do to stay safe while I’m picking up my order?
In order to keep yourself and others safe, we ask that you follow these Stay Safe Shopping Guidelines:
- Use the floor decals to maintain a 6-foot distance from other customers and associates.
- Please do not test any products.
- If you’re not feeling well, please do not enter the store. You can always shop online.